We want to make your visit as simple and welcoming as possible. We cant wait to see you in our theatres.
VISITORS INFORMATION FOR COVID 19
For information about rescheduled/cancelled performances please click here.
If you’re visiting our theatres for a special event during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic you’ll have received special information with your tickets and you’ll also receive further information and requirements in a pre-show email.
We ask that you please use the following advice during any visit;
- You do not attend the show if you are currently experiencing any symptoms conversant with Covid-19, or within the last 14 days. You may have your temperature taken upon arrival.
- Face coverings are mandatory and should be worn for the duration of your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitising stations on entry.
- Please arrive at the theatre at your allocated time on your tickets.
- Please use the entry points as signposted. Staff will be on hand to help you find your seats.
- When purchasing from the bar or box office, please use contactless payment where possible.
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres (otherwise no less than 1 metre) and follow any one-way systems in place.
- Avoid using the toilet facilities during your visit if possible.
- If someone needs to leave during a performance please stand and allow them to exit the row clearly.
- Please follow all advice and direction given by our staff.
ONLINE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
Book your seats online at a time that suits you via our interactive website www.queenstheatre-barnstaple.com.
Our website is safe, secure and easy to use. You can select your favourite seats using our interactive seating plans.
TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday to Saturday: 10am until 4pm on days when there is no show.
On show days, the Box Office will stay open 15 minutes after the start of the performance.
Sundays and Bank Holidays The Box Office will open 90 minutes before the start of the show.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Debit and Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard and Maestro)
- Selladoor Theatres Gift Vouchers
- Theatre Tokens
Please note that personal cheque are not accepted at our Box Office. Also, we do not accept American Express.
Where offered, concession ticket prices apply to those either
- Under 16 years old,
- Full-time students,
Only one concessions is available per ticket, and appropriate identification may be required upon request. There are no concessions available online.
To ensure secure collection of tickets at the Box Office, you will be asked to produce the card with which the tickets were paid for. You may also be asked to confirm personal details of the person who booked the tickets. It is not necessary to present a booking confirmation when collecting, although this can help to make collection more efficient during busy periods.
If you would prefer, we can post your tickets to the address registered to the card used during your booking. A fee of £1 will apply when posting tickets to your home.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Your safety is our number one priority and on occasions, there may be some additional security measures in place when you visit us. We will do our very best to keep any inconvenience and disruption to a minimum but would ask for your patience and understanding.
If you notice anything suspicious when visiting, please do not hesitate to report your concerns to a member of staff, security or the police.
PURCHASES OF 10 TICKETS OR MORE
If you are booking upon behalf of a group, please contact our Box Office team, as there may be discounted prices available for you. Our team will assist you secure the best prices and best seats for your group.
ACCESS AND ASSISTANCE
The Queens Theatre and Landmark offers complimentary tickets to essential carers for disabled visitors.
For more information on technical specification/requirements please follow this link: